Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stir-fry Sauce

Melissa requested this recipe. Either she didn't remember that I made stir-fry all the time, or she didn't like mine, but here it is.

Stir 2 Tablespoons cornstarch into 1 Cup cold water in medium bowl. Stir 1 tsp. bouillion granules (chicken for chicken stir-fry, beef for beef stir-fry, your choice for pork stir-fry) into 1 Cup hot water in measuring cup. Let it dissolve while you add 2-4 Tablespoons soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (or grate fresh if you use that), and a shake or two of pepper to cornstarch mixture. Add bouillion and hot water. Pour over stir-fry a few minutes before the meat and veggies are done cooking and cook til thick.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Thanks, Mom. I did remember that you made it and I liked yours. I wasn't sure if you just used a seasoning packet like me. Should have known.