Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mini Sour Cream Biscuits

I was in the mood for coffee cake and scrambled eggs this morning, but I had no brown sugar. Next I was in the mood for some buttermilk biscuits and scrambled eggs, but I had no buttermilk. I went to allrecipes and found a recipe for mini biscuits with THREE ingredients. Of course one of them was a Bisquick-type something, but still. They were delightful with my perfectly cooked scrambled eggs. (We used the mini-muffin pan for the second time ever, too.)

1 c. biscuit/baking mix (I used Bisquick)
1/2 c. sour cream (surprise! I had sour cream)
1/4 c. butter, melted

In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop by spoonfuls into greased mini muffin pans. Bake at 425 degrees for 13-14 minutes.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Were they any good? I love low ingredient recipes, and this one sounds pretty good!

Nicole said...

They were really tasty. Of course we had a little butter and strawberry jam on them, but they were light and yummy by themselves, too.