Easy and amazing! Weston made them on his own and added bacon. Yum. We had enough filling left over to make another batch the next day.
From "Taste of Home"
- CREPE NOODLES:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- Shredded Romano cheese, optional
- Place flour in a bowl; whisk in milk, eggs and salt until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. skillet; pour about 2 tablespoons
- batter into center of skillet. Spread into a 5-in. circle. Cook over
- medium heat until set; do not brown or turn. Repeat with remaining
- batter, making 18 crepes. Stack crepes with waxed paper in between;
- set aside.
- For filling, combine cheeses, egg and parsley. Spoon 3-4 tablespoons
- down the center of each crepe; roll up. Pour half of the spaghetti
- sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place crepes,
- seam side down, over sauce; pour remaining sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with Romano cheese if desired.